Tooth decay is one of the most common disorders, after the common cold. It usually occurs in children and young adults, but can affect anyone and is a common cause of tooth loss in younger people.
When a dental filling is needed?
- When there is a cavity
- When there is a cracked or broken tooth
- Teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Using teeth to open things
Advantages of the Resin over the Amalgam
- Absence of Mercury, metals and substances that are toxic for the organism.
- Natural and aesthetic aspect.
- The resin is more expensive than amalgam (appearing as the only downside) but still remains accessible and advantageous for the benefits outlined above.