We understand that visiting your dentist can generate anxiety and fear, maybe this is caused by a previous unpleasant experience in the past or from hearing experiences from relatives or close friends. We also know that the noises, smells and the nuisance of keeping your mouth open generate this anxiety. Nevertheless, your dentist in Tijuana Dental Studio knows of these aspects and we know how to help you to overcome them.
We also want to give you some recommendations before and during your visit to your dentist in Tijuana to make it more pleasant:
- Schedule your appointment early in the morning, you will be less anxious or if you wish you can visit our clinic before scheduling your appointment to grow more familiar with us.
- Be accompanied by a relative or a close friend, they will give you support.
- During your consultation speak with your Tijuana dentists, he or she will clear all your doubts with simple and sincere language. By talking you will generate trust in each other, your Tijuana dentists knows how to deal with anxiety and fears, let the communication flow between you two.
- Your dentist in Tijuana will prioritize your treatment from the most urgent part and if there’s no emergency, from the simple to the more complex treatment once you feel more confident.
- Before starting your treatment, set a signal with your dentist, it will help you to take a break or let your dentist know if you have a bother. Technology has improved so treatments are more comfortable and appliances are less noisy.
The benefits of the treatment and the improvements in your oral and general health, once you start noticing them, will be a positive reinforcement for your future visits.
Grow familiar with your dentist in Tijuana and with all the staff at Dental Studio, we offer you a close and sensible treatment and we make an effort so you can feel comfortable.
X-Rays are an essential auxiliary exam in our daily dental practice. In them we can see structures, pathologies and other information that can’t be detected with a naked eye.
Using digital X-Rays has great advantages: we can observe sharper images, details are shown clearer and the image is generated in the computer immediately, thus we can make the correct diagnose sooner and the consultation becomes faster and more efficient.
Also, the patient undergoes a much smaller radiation dose than normal X-Rays and the image will still have the same quality.
Another advantage is that they are way less harmful to the environment by producing less trash than conventional X-Rays, which uses films whose packages need to be discarded.
In Tijuana Dental Studio we count with a modern Digital X-Ray system, you will feel more secure and confident for having these technologic advances at your service and handled by the most expert hands.
Dental implants are titanium or titanium zirconium structures that are used to replace lost teeth, they are placed in the spot where there is a missing tooth replacing its root, they are used to restore from a single tooth to a whole denture, this way we bring back the aesthetic and the chewing function.
The dental implant is placed in the maxillaries through a surgical procedure, it’s very important for this to be performed by a specialist in dental implants since this is the most prepared and experienced person in this subject; a professional that stays continually updated.
The dental implant specialist in Tijuana Dental Studio is one of the best implantologists in Tijuana, with ample experience and preparation, and we also use one of the best implant brands worldwide.
On top of all these benefits, dental implants in Mexico (Tijuana) have a much lower price than in United States.
Call our numbers to schedule an appointment with our specialist, in which you will clear all your questions about the procedure and will receive a personalized treatment.