Dr. Mario Lamas was born in the city of Culiacan Sinaloa in 1978 where he studied the Bachelor of Dental Surgery. It was during his career that he developed a passion for Endodontics and once he concluded his carrier Dr. Lamas decided to make the specialty of Endodontics in Tijuana BC, graduating at an age of 24 and since then he has strived to do what he’s most passionate about, “Endodontics”.
His restless nature, curiosity and questioning has motivated him to continue learning and training, engaging himself in local and national colleges of Endodontics, attending to every possible Congress, seminar presented.
- President of the College of Dentists of Tijuana B.C. A.C.
- Belongs to the Board of the Association of Endodontists of Baja California.
- Certified member of the Mexican Dental Association.
- Member of the Mexican Association of Endodontics.
- Participated as a volunteer at health fairs for children in need.
- Quality process auditor for the company Dental Health Services USA.
He is an exclusive specialist Endodontist for some Mexican insurances. Exclusive member of specialists recognized by the most important insurances companies in the United States such as United Concordia, Dental Health Services, Liberty Dental, First Dental health, etc.
Dr. Mario Lamas has over 10 years of experience, with more than 1000 endodontic treatments performed per year, managing a 99% success rate.